“This is our ‘Why?’ – To enrich lives by bringing memorable family food to the world.” Food is everything in our family.
It’s what we laugh over, cry over, fight over and have done since we were kids. Everything worth sharing has always been done over the dinner table, and through Rolld it’s now our mission to share the things that matter through great food and even better memories.
Since opening our first Rolld store in May 2012, one of our key focuses has been quick growth with an aim to establish ourselves as the authority on Vietnamese cuisine. But not without compromise. Quality of food and service, a value for money offering and a sustainable business model remain as key drivers to success. We see ourselves as trailblazers, leading the way in taking Vietnamese food away from the traditional homes and suburban pockets of Springvale, Richmond and Cabramatta, to the mass market, and becoming a staple in the weekly dining roster.
We’re not shy in saying we have big dreams. this is our ‘Why?’ – to enrich lives by bringing memorable family food to the world.
In four short years we are well on our way. From one store to more than fifty store presence across five states nationally, and a growing sister brand, Mama’s Buoi. In the midst of playing hard in the world of food retail, we’re proud to have played purposefully in the real world, having formed a strong partnership with Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation, an Australian charity based in Vietnam that helps children in crisis. In September 2016, we officially launched a boarding house built to safely provide shelter to 270 kids at a time, and fully funded by the efforts of the Rolld family.
We look forward to welcoming franchise partners who are equally passionate and committed to the journey ahead, which of course includes pit stops at Mum’s house for a meal and some, and sharing in the memories of what we proudly refer to as the Rolld Family.
Franchise partners receive a comprehensive eight-week training course prior to operating a store. The training is delivered by our training team and covers the key areas of business acumen & development, operations and customer service.
Rolld’s in-house marketing team works tirelessly to help develop and implement local area marketing strategies with our franchise partners.
Our Vietnamese food is one of our businesses’ key pillars. Quality & consistency across our stores is paramount to the success of our brand. We have State & Area Managers visiting our stores on a weekly basis to make sure our high standards are maintained across our network.
Strength of our Brand:
Rolld is the market leader in Australia for Vietnamese cuisine. In 2015, we won the award for Best Multi-Site Restaurant at the QSR Awards. We have grown to 58 stores in 4 years. We were ranked 4th in BRW’s 2016 Fast Starters list of any (not just the food industry) business under 5 years. Our aim for 2017 is to be number ONE with your help.
Steps to becoming a Rolld franchisee
- Visit Rolld’s website and then email us your interest or fill out the side bar on this page.
- You will then be emailed and asked to fill out a short Expression of Interest form to allow us to find out a bit more about yourself.
- We’ll contact you for a telephone or face-to-face meeting. This meeting is used to allow us to better understand your business and personal goals and to see if you fit within our selection criteria.
- The next stage is for you till fill out our Application Form with all financial information. This allows us to then share with you important financial information, operational processes and explore sites that might be suitable for you.
- 2 day in-store experience– We’ll invite you to spend a couple of days in one of our stores.
- Reference Checks – We will contact your personal and professional references.
- Executive approval is then made based on all information obtained through the above process
- We then send our Disclosures Documents, Lease Documents & a Draft Franchise Agreement.
- Once all has been ticked off – your comprehensive 8 week training program begins in one of our existing stores by our dedicated training team.