Team up with a leading Petroleum & Convenience store retailer
APCO Convenience stores are a progressive business operating 24 hours, 7 days with modern state of the art fuel & convenience store facilities together with APCO’s Café 24-7 brand which offers innovative foodservice solutions.
APCO is an Australian family owned franchise business that was established as an Independent Distributor of petroleum in the late 70’s by Ron & Margaret Anderson. In 1980, the first APCO retail convenience store opened and the company has continued to grow ever since.
APCO have very strong core values and commitment to family and team success and to maintaining their leadership position within in the Convenience Store Industry.
APCO has a strong and loyal customer support in regional Victoria and now operate 25 stores with solid plans for continued growth each year.
APCO stands for the Anderson Petroleum Company and the Anderson family still own the business today.
One Brand – One Vision – Forward Together
At APCO we are passionate about growing our brand through consistent and exceptional service, committed and driven people, quality product offers, value, presentation, store image and standards.
We plan for success. At APCO you have a strong network of support. We continually invest in our people and training, effective marketing solutions, innovation in foodservice technology, information technology and systems, profitable supplier relationships, store refurbishments and new store developments.
- Your business is part of a recognised brand with strong customer loyalty
- You are supported with a network of 25 stores with over 40 years history in the convenience and petrol industry
- You will have a dedicated Regional Business Manager to provide support to you and your business. This person is a skilled retail professional who will visit your store on a scheduled cycle and work with you on business plans and opportunities within your store.
- You benefit from network buying and product and marketing power
- You are provided with all the necessary business systems & processes
- APCO encourages you to be entrepreneurial in your business and allow some flexibility with product ranging to suit your local community
- You benefit from a Head Office structure based in Geelong that offers on-going operations, training and merchandising support
- You benefit from the brand association to the APCO Foundation – which is a charity organisation established in 2013 to support local communities
New Franchisee Training
All new franchisees will be provided with 6 – 12 weeks training prior to starting in your own store. We will train you in everything you need to know about successfully operating your own APCO store.