Yarra Valley Farms are wholesale suppliers of quality fruit and vegetables to the Hospitality Industry; including some of Australia’s best restaurants, hotels, cafes, caterers, education and care facilities.
We source fresh produce from farmers and growers, and deliver this directly to customers via owner-operated Franchisees. Our Franchisees collect the produce from our distribution centres in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and Northern Rivers/Gold Coast, and deliver it to our customers each morning.
Our focus is to be Australia’s most valued fresh produce supplier. We’re able to achieve this thanks to our Franchisees, our relationships with our growers and our customers, and our proprietary technology, which is unique to Yarra Valley Farms.
We operate as a franchised business, because we believe that a small business owner takes pride in the work they do and is focused on excellent service. This will ensure the Yarra Valley Farms brand is the best customer service provider in our industry.
We’re always looking for positive, passionate, motivated and fun loving people to become Yarra Valley Farms Franchisees. So if you’re thinking of becoming a small business owner, we know some of the key things you’ll need to bring to be successful. Do these sound like you?
- You have a customer focused mentality
- You have a good eye for detail
- You have the ability to connect with people
And of course, you need to like being up and getting stuck in to your day early, as our Franchisees start to collect their deliveries from our distribution centres at 5 or 6am.
Every Yarra Valley Farms Franchisee enjoys a great deal of support from us, so whilst you are in business for yourself you are not by yourself.
- Induction – prior to getting started you get a chance to meet the team, see the business in operation, and spend time in a territory so you can see the role of the Franchisee for yourself.
- Training – you’ll spend time with our experienced and qualified team who provide detailed training in all areas of the business.
- Support Team – our team of service professionals are always available to our customers and Franchisees to provide support.
- Online Ordering System – our unique and market leading online ordering system can be accessed by customers and Franchisees to make product ordering quick and simple.
- Ready-to-go Orders – all customer orders are picked, packed and ready for Franchisees to check and collect each morning.
- Invoice Preparation – our online system will prepare your invoices ready for you to print and drop off to your customer with the delivery.
- Marketing Support – we’ll provide you with the sales tools you need to create awareness in your area and grow the customer base in your territory.
There are many great things about being a Yarra Valley Farms Franchisee. The main one being the chance to be a small business owner backed by the support of a well-established reputable brand.
Here are some other great benefits of being a Yarra Valley Farms Franchisee.
- Large exclusive territory – you will have a defined and exclusive geographical territory made up of several postcodes. In this territory there will be existing customers, most importantly however, there will be the opportunity to grow the customer base from the hundreds of hospitality businesses defined within it.
- Minimum income guarantee – you’re guaranteed a minimum $2000 per week gross income for the first six months. That means if you don’t make this much through orders each week, Yarra Valley Farms will make up the difference.
- Working hours – whilst you’ll be up and at it nice and early, most days your deliveries will typically be complete by midday, giving you the time to look for new customers to grow your business or to enjoy yourself.
- Delivery Relief Service – most small business owners worry about never getting the chance to have a break and recharge the batteries as there’s no-one to look after things if they’re not around. We know everyone needs time out at some stage, so we allow you to arrange to take some time off, and our professional team will cover your business and look after your customers.