V.I.P. Home Services began in 1972 and was the first home services business to franchise in Australia in 1979.
Founded by Bill Vis, the company remains Australian owned and operated and has the same core values from the very day it started – exceptional customer service.
Today V.I.P. continues to go from strength to strength being backed up by strong brand recognition and presence.
In 2015, V.I.P. Home Services partnered with Warren Smith and Vea Johnston, who in turn, formed the V.I.P. Home Services: Fencing and Home Maintenance division for all of Australia. Warren and Vea bring a wealth of franchising and practical experience in these services with 13 years owning and operating a National Fencing, Building Maintenance, Pergolas and Painting business. They also ran a Melbourne based Independent Commercial Fencing and Home Improvements business for over three years.
Opportunities in Victoria, Melbourne and Perth available:
- Fencing Franchises
- Home Maintenance Franchises
- Or why not do both?
Opportunities Australia wide available:
- Master Franchise opportunities are available Australia wide.
- Corporate Franchise opportunities are available Australia wide.
At V.I.P. Home Services – Fencing and Home Maintenance we offer:
- Quality initial and ongoing training and mentoring
- Quality comprehensive business training
- Extensive and interactive operations manuals and library access
- Fencing has an eight-week paid combined infield/business training package*
- Home Maintenance has a four-week paid combined infield/business training package*
- State of the art technology and systems in general
- Access to cloud accounting – the first year is included
- Access to cloud administration/quoting technology
- Superior marketing support
- Fee free start-up period
- Job Availability Guarantee** J.A.G.
- A unique and comprehensive, value for money upfront and ongoing package!
- An ability to advance by becoming a trainer or a Regional Master!
To be the best at what we do, rather than the biggest.
To provide exceptional quality & value to all who engage us.
To offer a fair, focused & supportive management system to all.
Not to take ourselves so seriously so as not to forget to have fun.
*May not apply to Master Franchises