The United Franchise Group StoryFrom a single Signarama store in New York in 1986 to a global franchise phenomenon with 6 brands and 1,500+ franchises today – that’s the United Franchise Group story.
Signarama founder Ray Titus pioneered the full-service signage concept in 1986 and has continued to grow his B2B franchise company with brands such as EmbroidMe, Plan Ahead Events, Transworld Business Advisors and Super Green Solutions.
Now operating in more than 50 countries around the world, Australia is by far ethe largest player outside of the US, making up over 150 locations across Signarama, EmbroidMe and Plan Ahead Events.
Our Franchisees receive:
- A comprehensive 5-week training program, no prior industry experience necessary (3 weeks for Plan Ahead Events franchisees)
- Industry-leading ongoing support
- Access to the industry’s strongest brands and buying power
- A proven business model developed over 25+ years
- The power and mentorship of 150+ franchisees across Australia, and 1,500+ around the world.
If you’re looking to build an asset in a continuously growing industry, within a Monday to Friday environment, send us an enquiry and we’d love to tell you more about our story..
We have 27 years experience in building and developing successful B2B franchises. There isn’t a franchise company in the world that has our success rate in building brand names in industries where no brand name previously existed.
Signarama is now synonymous with the signage and graphics industry in Australia. Likewise EmbroidMe in embroidery and promotional solutions; and Plan Ahead Events is the first beand name in the events industry in Australia.
The Advantages of Joining our franchise brands:
- Brand Awareness – we have Australia’s only truly national brands. With more than 150 franchises from Cairns to Hobart and Sydney to Perth (and most places in-between), no other B2B franchisor has the reach and complementary services that we do.
- Buying Power – with our 150+ franchises, we have negotiated better buying rates within each industry than independent businesses. That’s our strength!
- Networking – you can call on more than 1,500 of your fellow franchisees from around the globe for advice, support and mentoring.
- Ongoing Support – local Field Support that is unrivalled in their respective industries, to help you grow your business and profitability.
- Marketing Programs – a comprehensive offline and digital marketing program incorporating E-Commerce strategies and solutions.
Why the B2B Industry?
- Great margins – every product is custom-made, so that gross profit margins are excellent.
- Customer Need – every business needs and uses signs every day. Businesses always need our services.
- Low Inventory – buy it as you need it, you don’t need to have your cashflow tied up in inventory.
- Business to Business – we’re a Monday to Friday business, so you get to retain that flexibility and lifestyle. Because we’re working primarily with other businesses, you’re dealing with other professionals.
- Low Staffing
Signarama Joondalup franchisees Craig Mason and Shane Craig, in a major boost for their signage business and the franchise as a whole, won the 2012 Franchise Council of Australia (FCA) National Franchisee of the Year award (two or more staff category). The prestigious award was in recognition of their unprecedented double-digit growth. Since its inception in 2000, the Joondalup franchise has won several awards and was also inducted into the Signarama Hall of Fame in 2010.
Industry-leading embroidery and promotional marketing franchise EmbroidMe was recently announced as one of Australia’s Top 10 franchise opportunities by industry research firm 10 Thousand Feet.
Based on franchise satisfaction surveys across the Australian franchising industry, the EmbroidMe brand was rated very highly by its own franchisees in the areas of Support, Lifestyle and the Ability to Expand their business.
Evan Foster, Group National Director for EmbroidMe, was understandably thrilled with the brand’s first-time inclusion into the Top 10 list. “We’ve always been really proud of our franchisees and what they’ve achieved in 8 short years, and it’s nice for those efforts to be recognised,” he said.