Total Tools is Australia’s leading trade and industrial tools retailer.
Each store offers a huge product range of professional tools, serviced by knowledgeable and experienced staff who deliver fast, individual attention and professional advice. Total Tools is a proactive, highly motivated group. We consider that we are in partnership with our customers to supply the best possible tool range at the best possible prices.Total Tools is sought out and recognised for:
- Expert advice
- Huge product range
- Quality products
- Superior brands
- Competitive pricing
- The right solution fast.
Total Tools began in 1989 as a co-operative of independent tool outlets. Early stores in Victoria and New South Wales traded under “Total Tools Industrial”. Later expanding interstate to South Australia and Queensland, the group updated its identity to “Total Tools” with a new look and feel and has since become Australia’s premier franchised tool retailer.
In taking its November 2007 decision to implement a Network Development Plan, Total Tools’ resolved to adopt a successful franchise model which has realised a goal... to become Australia’s market leader in tool retailing.
Total Tools is now entrenched as Australia’s paramount professional industrial and trade tool retailer selling the largest range of professional tools in Australia.
Check out our Franchising Blog here:
Market leading trade and industrial tool retailer, Total Tools, is growing its network of stores in Australia and has franchise opportunities available.
An Australian owned network of independent retailers specialising in industrial and trade tools, Total Tools stores carry an extensive range of the World’s leading tool brands. Total Tools also has its own private brands including TTI, Mastercraft Value, Detroit and Guardall.
This, backed by the unrivalled retailing standards in the tool industry and experienced staff offering professional advice and service, has firmly established Total Tools as the market leader in professional tools for the people who use tools for a living .
There are currently over 50 stores forming the Total Tools group with representation in Victoria, New South Wales, South Australia, and Queensland. More stores are planned nationally.
There are many reasons why Total Tools is the obvious choice for anyone looking to invest in a tool retail franchise:
- Up to 10,000 product lines in store, with access to over 60,000 lines
- Unrivalled in-store expertise in industrial and commercial tools
- Professional in store merchandising and layout , setting industry standards
- Full access to the Total Tools private line program offering premium brand products sold exclusively through the Total Tools retail network
- Buying power built from years of positive supplier relationships and collective purchasing
- Operational support and business information systems helping your store to be highly competitive.
- Inclusion in all National Marketing activities and advice in all local area marketing
- No Marketing fees; Total Tools helps to fund Local Area Marketing activities
- Effective Customer Loyalty Program
- Full support in all areas from site selection to new store establishment.
- Share in the knowledge gained from the existing store owners over many years of operation.
The Total Tools brand promise is to have the broadest range of tools available on the market. This is backed by fast and professional advice from experienced staff with greatest product knowledge in the industry.