After years of successful operations in Singapore, The Rotisserie is opening in Australia in 2017.
Having built our reputation as a preferred fast casual dining venue for breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffees, our Australian comfort food menu is coming back home and we are looking for strong Master franchisees to work with us to open a large number of stores across Australia.
Our customer proposition is built on providing great value and delicious comfort foods like roast chickens, schnitzels and panini's together with healthy gourmet salads and vegies.
Our coffee service brings customers in all day long and our menu also covers desserts and beverages.
As a Master franchisee you will have a large exclusive territory to franchise and you may also operate venues yourself. Our support team is based in Singapore and Australia so we will be on the ground to support you with marketing and operational needs.
As a Master franchisee you can operate operate your own café restaurants and you can grant franchises so you can develop a fast growing business.
Your business will have multiple revenue streams whilst being supported by our head office team which is based across Singapore and Australia. We will handle most of the marketing, all of the supplier arrangements and we will be hands on with supporting you and your stores.
There will be only 4 Master franchises in Australia and the rights are available for $130,000 - $250,000 + GST for a 10 year period with further renewal options. This is a low start up cost business with huge opportunities.
As a Master franchisee with The Rotisserie you become a franchisor and restaurateur.
Your own business model will involve:
- Operating at least 1 café restaurant yourself
- Recruiting franchisees to operate café restaurants in your territory
- Procuring suitable sites and negotiating leases for café restaurants in your territory
- Organising and overseeing the construction and fitout of café restaurants
- Training franchisees to operate their café restaurants
- Ongoing operational support and monitoring for all café restaurants in your territory
- Working with head office on group and State based marketing
- Working with franchisees on local store marketing
This has the potential to be a large business for you and it will have multiple revenue streams to diversify and optimise your financial returns:
- Sale of new franchises
- Store establishment fees and margins
- Royalties from franchisees
- Share of product rebates with the franchisor
- Profits from your own café restaurants
Royalties are only 2% and a group marketing levy of 2% also applies. We also share product rebates with our Master franchisees.