Run your own Accounting Practice and build an asset for your future.
Are you tired of working for someone else and want to branch out on your own? Maybe you're worried about going it alone and the risks associated with it. If so, then why not consider running your own accounting practice with an award-winning franchise, which will give you brand credibility from day one.
You will have access to professional training and full support for you and your practice and access to a community of other accountants who have all walked the path into building an accounting practice in their area.
Achieve a better work/life balance with TaxAssist Accountants
TaxAssist Accountants is a multi-award winning and innovative franchise which has a history spanning over 20 years. We have seven franchised locations in Australia and are looking to recruit franchisees across the country.
The proven business model of TaxAssist Accountants is straightforward – take on hundreds of small business clients with relatively uncomplicated work whilst being based in visible, accessible and welcoming shop front premises – and while you are building a valuable asset you will be obtaining an ongoing income.
Running your very own TaxAssist Accountants practice can offer you the challenge you have been looking for with the support you need, including:
- An exclusive franchise territory
- 43 days’ industry-leading initial training programme
- Ongoing training, support and development
- Proven shopfront concept
- Strong, distinctive and award-winning international brand
- Comprehensive support website
- Proven local lead generation services
- Technical advice helpdesk and technical updates
- Business development coaching and support
- Initial stationery and marketing materials, including your own personalised website
- Regular field visits to provide coaching, mentoring and support
- Investment in research and development
- More than 22 years’ collective experience growing successful franchises
We look for people who are capable of setting themselves up in business, but see the value in the brand, training, support and systems that investing in a franchise with TaxAssist Accountants brings.
Most franchisees join us with a recognised accounting qualification and have a mix of industry and practice backgrounds.
We are very selective on who we award a franchise to. Non-qualified accountants will come from senior management positions with reporting responsibilities and an ability to show financial acumen.
We look for:
- Commercial awareness
- Business acumen
- Communication skills
Stand out from the crowd with our fresh approach to accounting.