Snap is the most successful print, design and website franchise network for small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the Southern Hemisphere, with 150 Centres in Australia and a further 30 Centres in New Zealand, Ireland and China.
Some facts you should know about us:
- We have 150 Australian locations
- We service over 500,000 business customers annually
- We turn over more than $120 million dollars per annum
- We’re the most recognised print, design and website brand in Australia
- We have been evolving for over 100 years
Benefits of joining Snap
- One of Australia’s leading print, design and websites brand
- Proven franchise model
- Access to large supplier base
- Dedicated territory
- Sales incentive trips, national franchisee conventions and sales awards to recognise high sales achievers
- Strong support with business establishment, sales, operations, IT, induction and ongoing training, branding and local area marketing
- Create a saleable asset
- Snap Centres handle a wide variety of print, design and website work for their corporate client base every day.
- Consumers are increasingly choosing to receive information online in addition to print, and SMEs have modified their marketing strategy and marketing material requirements accordingly.
- Many SMEs now run integrated campaigns, reaching their customers via both print and online.
- Snap was quick to spot this trend and diversify its product range, offering website design and online marketing services in addition to traditional print and design.
Client focussed business
The type of person who is successful as a Snap Franchisee is someone who:
- Is driven and client-focussed
- Is technologically-savvy
- Has a real desire to help SMEs succeed
- Enjoys working for themselves and securing the financial rewards that come from having a successful business.
Does this sound like you?
“I want to be my own boss.”
“I’m positive and motivated.”
“I can manage myself and others.”
“I’m capable of running my own business.”
“I love sales and dealing with people.”
The key to Snap’s enduring success is that we are “good people to work with”. Quite simply, people are important at Snap. Caring about people, whether it’s our Franchisees, our Suppliers, our employees or our Group’s SME clients, is at the heart of our business.
If you agree with the above statements, joining Snap could be the right move for you.
Snap Franchising Limited
Snap Franchising Limited