Australia’s leading design and build renovation specialist
The Australian renovation market is $30 billion annually. Refresh Renovations is providing an opportunity for you to gain a foothold in this huge, highly profitable market.
Refresh’s business model is sales and marketing oriented. We’re looking for business-oriented franchisees. You don’t need to be a builder or trades person to join Refresh. All skills are covered by other specialists that make up the building company that you will run.
Refresh is well established in New Zealand, and has been operating in Australia for more than one year. We currently have over 10 franchises in Australia.
Our advanced marketing and operational systems, combined with our unparalleled head office support and resource are the key factors behind our outstanding success.
If you’re looking to build an asset for your future, a surprisingly small up-front investment could secure that for you – but hurry!
Award winning franchise system in a huge, untapped market
If you are awarded a Refresh Renovations franchise, you will gain access to world best-practice IP and systems, which you will leverage to build a significant income and business asset.
The revenue potential is huge, and being service based, the establishment costs for a Refresh franchise are far lower than retail-oriented franchises.
Refresh franchises are equally suited to males and females.
To be considered to be awarded a Refresh franchise, you will be:
- Inspired by building a company that delivers a better renovation experience
- Driven to build a multi-million dollar business
- Sales and marketing oriented
- A great people manager
- Professional and well presented
- Customer service focused
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn
Some of the benefits of owning a Refresh franchise include:
- An opportunity to build a significant business asset
- Differentiated by Refresh’s strong offer and customer service
- Huge market, enormous potential
- Unique in the market
- No industry experience necessary
- Low start-up costs (no up-front premises or fit-out costs)
- Full initial training and well-structured ongoing support
- Fully integrated, custom designed, cloud-based IT system
- Group scale to leverage supplier and subcontractor service levels and pricing
- Very strong branding and marketing
- Be part of the innovative, market leading Refresh network
- 2014 Deloitte Fast50 Award Winner
- 2013 Interactive Media Award Winner: Best in Class (New York)
- 2012 NZ Franchise Association Business Service Provider of the Year Finalist 2012
- 2012 Summit International Marketing Effectiveness Platinum Award Winner
- 2012 NZ Marketing Awards Emerging Business Award Finalist
- 2012 NZ Marketing Awards Judges Choice Award Finalist
- 2011 Summit International Creative Silver Award Winner