- Around 7,000 children a week attending a Mini Maestros class in Australia.
- There are over 60 fully qualified Mini Maestros teachers.
- There are 30 Mini Maestros franchises in Australia. Overseas, there is one franchise in Singapore, one licensee in Malaysia and a Master Licensee in China.
- Mini Maestros continues to expand year on year.
- New customer enquiries continue to grow at very strong rates.
- Our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/minimaestros) shows the strength of the community building around Mini Maestros, and is continuing to grow daily.
- Well run franchises generally achieve 150 plus private students during their second year of operation.
- Territories hold at least 3,000 children under the age of 5 based on census figures.
WHY TAKE ON A FRANCHISE WHEN OTHERS JUST SELL LICENCES?
EASE OF ORGANISATION: Franchisees use the Mini Maestros “Intranet” for all enrolment processing, including payments, student and class communication and to access online resources.
SMOOTH ADMINISTRATION: The Intranet is an extremely powerful and comprehensive system tailor-made for Mini Maestros that streamlines administrative processes while providing excellent customer service.
BE PART OF A BRAND: A franchise enables you to be part of a brand.
Mini Maestros has a strong reputation for quality music education for babies to 5 year olds.
EFFICIENT AND EXTENSIVE MARKETING: Franchisees have immediate access to an established and sophisticated collective marketing program:
Our marketing program enables franchisees to collectively achieve a much greater marketing impact than the sum of what each franchisee could individually achieve.
All franchisees access the same marketing templates and graphic design: everyone has the same look and feel in their marketing messages, everyone has access to the same website.
EXCLUSIVITY: No-one else can operate a Mini Maestros class in your territory.
QUALITY CONTROL: The Franchisor works to ensure that every franchisee delivers the program and runs their business to a high standard.
FREEDOM TO EXPAND: Head Office can assist you to employ teachers to work for you. This would enable you to take a more administrative role in your business should you choose to, perhaps giving yourself more time to take on another venue and expand into more territories as others have done.
SUPPORT: Extensive training and ongoing support is an important part of the Mini Maestros program and sets it apart from others. Franchisees have access to Head Office at any time to discuss queries and receive additional on-the-spot tuition for any concerns or to bounce ideas around.
BE PART OF A LOVING COMMUNITY: Those drawn to Mini Maestros have one thing in common - they all have massive hearts! By running your own Mini Maestros Franchise you will be a valued community member of a tribe of kindred spirits who are united by their love for children and music, and who all wish to make the world a better place. Franchisees meet together at least once a term plus at training sessions. They talk daily and exchange experiences via our online blog.