Are you passionate about sharing music with children?
If you love singing, dancing, and having fun and you have an interest in nurturing children with experiences that will enhance their overall development, then a Mini Maestros franchise could be the business for you. We are looking for individuals who have an enthusiasm for life and love working with adults and children.
There is considerable potential for the growth of Mini Maestros throughout Australia and overseas as there is a real need in many different markets for a quality educational music program for 6 month to 5 year olds. You can help us bring music and discovery to young children and nurture confident happy learners.
Owning a Mini Maestros Franchise is a great opportunity for individuals to run their own business in their local area using Australian tried and true methods and materials, and leveraging off one of the best names in early childhood music education. We currently operate in Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and China. Additional franchise opportunities exist throughout Australia and internationally.
Mini Maestros franchisees are enthusiastic and talented early childhood educators, well trained and supported to ensure they offer a consistent and high quality product.
Comprehensive training and extensive ongoing support is an important part of the Mini Maestros program and sets it apart from others. Training sessions throughout the first 12 months are held at our Melbourne Head Office and are attended in person by new franchisees. Training includes the Mini Maestros philosophy and teaching methodology, each term’s teaching program and franchise administration including marketing. Ongoing support and professional development is provided to ensure that all franchisees are confident, inspired teachers and are delivering the Mini Maestros program to a high standard.
All franchisees have access to extensive online resources to assist with teaching, marketing, managing employee teachers. Franchisees meet at quarterly business meetings and at the Mini Maestros annual professional development workshop.
- Owning a Mini Maestros franchise means owning your own business and teaching the Mini Maestros program to your customers.
- A Mini Maestros franchise operates in a defined, exclusive territory for a 10 year term.
- Franchisees have complete access to the Mini Maestros program and all of the Mini Maestros business resources, systems and methodologies.
- Each franchisee is entitled to run as many private classes and ELC sessions as they can generate within their territory.
- Each Australian franchise operates seamlessly under the Mini Maestros brand and is backed by the Mini Maestros Marketing Fund annual Marketing Plans.
- All classes are directly linked to and advertised on the Mini Maestros website.
- Franchisees receive ongoing support and mentoring from Head Office as well as enjoying interaction with all other Mini Maestros franchisees.
- Franchisees generally teach 4, 5 or 6 mornings a week plus afternoon ELC sessions if desired, and undertake some daily administration.
- Overall, owning your own business means flexibility to best manage your work and your family commitments.
- Around 7,000 children a week attending a Mini Maestros class in Australia.
- There are over 60 fully qualified Mini Maestros teachers.
- There are 30 Mini Maestros franchises in Australia. Overseas, there is one franchise in Singapore, one licensee in Malaysia and a Master Licensee in China.
- Mini Maestros continues to expand year on year.
- New customer enquiries continue to grow at very strong rates.
- Our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/minimaestros) shows the strength of the community building around Mini Maestros, and is continuing to grow daily.
- Well run franchises generally achieve 150 plus private students during their second year of operation.
- Territories hold at least 3,000 children under the age of 5 based on census figures.
WHY TAKE ON A FRANCHISE WHEN OTHERS JUST SELL LICENCES?
EASE OF ORGANISATION: Franchisees use the Mini Maestros “Intranet” for all enrolment processing, including payments, student and class communication and to access online resources.
SMOOTH ADMINISTRATION: The Intranet is an extremely powerful and comprehensive system tailor-made for Mini Maestros that streamlines administrative processes while providing excellent customer service.
BE PART OF A BRAND: A franchise enables you to be part of a brand.
Mini Maestros has a strong reputation for quality music education for babies to 5 year olds.
EFFICIENT AND EXTENSIVE MARKETING: Franchisees have immediate access to an established and sophisticated collective marketing program:
Our marketing program enables franchisees to collectively achieve a much greater marketing impact than the sum of what each franchisee could individually achieve.
All franchisees access the same marketing templates and graphic design: everyone has the same look and feel in their marketing messages, everyone has access to the same website.
EXCLUSIVITY: No-one else can operate a Mini Maestros class in your territory.
QUALITY CONTROL: The Franchisor works to ensure that every franchisee delivers the program and runs their business to a high standard.
FREEDOM TO EXPAND: Head Office can assist you to employ teachers to work for you. This would enable you to take a more administrative role in your business should you choose to, perhaps giving yourself more time to take on another venue and expand into more territories as others have done.
SUPPORT: Extensive training and ongoing support is an important part of the Mini Maestros program and sets it apart from others. Franchisees have access to Head Office at any time to discuss queries and receive additional on-the-spot tuition for any concerns or to bounce ideas around.
BE PART OF A LOVING COMMUNITY: Those drawn to Mini Maestros have one thing in common - they all have massive hearts! By running your own Mini Maestros Franchise you will be a valued community member of a tribe of kindred spirits who are united by their love for children and music, and who all wish to make the world a better place. Franchisees meet together at least once a term plus at training sessions. They talk daily and exchange experiences via our online blog.