Built on the foundations of fine coffees™ and fabulous food™ freshly prepared on site, Jamaica Blue offers you the chance to join an award-winning café brand!
The Jamaica Blue brand and franchise opportunity has 5 key advantages:
- Brand relevance
- Brand recognition and reputation
- Best of breed business systems
- Initial and ongoing training (Nationally recognized accredited training: with 3 Qualifications available) and support
- Bank Accreditation (with the top 4 ‘Big Banks’ in Australia)
Read more at www.jamaicabluefranchise.com.au
The Jamaica Blue contemporary café franchise concept was created by Foodco Group Pty Ltd (Foodco) in 1992 with the first store launched at Westfield Miranda.
This store still stands today and 22 years a second site has opened within this centre. Jamaica Blue was built on two simple beliefs that have guided us in everything that we’ve done: a belief in sourcing, roasting and preparing the very best coffee; and a belief in using only fresh, locally- sourced ingredients.
Jamaica Blue has thrived despite the extremely competitive food retail market within which it operates, opening over 170 café locations worldwide since 1992. With a history of delivering competitive returns on investment to franchise owners, Jamaica Blue continues to impress with strong growth reports from the past 12 months that show exceptional coffee growth and same store sales growth across the network.
- 2014 Franchise Council of Australia – National Field Manager of the Year Winner – Danika Heslop, Jamaica Blue.
- 2014 Franchise Council of Australia – Established Franchisor of the Year Finalist – Jamaica Blue.
- 2014 Franchise Council of Australia – Franchisee of the Year Finalist – Jamaica Blue Caneland Mackay, Vince and Jocelyn Lo Presti.