The Handy Truck is a local pick up, delivery and small removals service.
We save customers time and money while offering lucrative opportunities to determined individuals seeking to run their own business.
We are seeking franchise applicants willing to work from either a Ute, 2-tonne Van, or 4-tonne enclosed truck. (These are small enough to drive on a regular car license).
Your vehicle choice will influence your earning potential and the type of work sent to you.
If you choose to run your business from a Van or Ute, the type of work we send you is largely pick up, delivery and courier type jobs. These can be done as a solo operator and pay you at the rate of $60 per hour.
If you choose to run your business from a small truck you can elect to do larger jobs (in addition to single operator pick up & delivery) as well. Larger jobs require two people and pay at the rate of $120 per hour. After expenses, this equates to about $90 per hour in profit for you.
Except for your choice of vehicle, we supply everything you need to get started. This includes initial training in your local area, all equipment & vehicle signwriting as well as initial & ongoing work.
If you are seeking a genuine and profitable business opportunity that is proven and believe you have what it takes to offer a high degree of service to your customers, then we want to hear from you.
Use the contact form on this page or visit www.handytruck.com.au to find out more.
Join Australia’s most reliable pickup and delivery brand and gain incredible work satisfaction completing jobs that pay $60 - $120 per hour depending on the vehicle you choose to operate from. Here are a few quick reasons to get in touch with us:
- You can earn $480 in a day running your business as a single operator. This rate is doubled if you choose to run your business with a casual staff member.
- Incredible opportunity to achieve a great work-life balance. Get paid more for working less. Work the hours of your choice on the days of your choice because you’re in control of when to book in your customers.
- Great ongoing support systems allows you to benefit from the experience of people who have done it before.
- Operate under the support of a trusted brand that attracts thousands of enquiries for work monthly.
- Local work is sent to you so you can begin earning straight away in most areas. An initial marketing launch dedicated to your area is also included upon start up.
- Ongoing marketing in your territory.
- Low entry costs & proven business model. Some Franchisees are earning over $2,000 per week running the business as single operators working out of smaller vehicles such as Utes / Vans.
- Scalable business with the freedom to grow how you choose. You could work as a single operator and focus on 1-man jobs, or run the business with staff or a casual helper and focus on a mix of 1-man jobs as well as larger 2-man jobs. The choice is yours.
What do our Franchisees think?
"The Handy Truck has changed my life. Having the ability to drop off and pick up my son from school and being in charge of my own schedule is so fantastic.
Once again thanks. You have what I believe to be the best and cheapest franchise and I feel lucky to have found this awesome opportunity.”
Mark - Handy Truck Hervey Bay, QLD
"I wish I did this 20 years ago.”
Gerald - Handy Truck Maitland, NSW