Finn Professional Practice Sales (FPPS) Brokers specialise in the selling and buying of Medical Health Practices and Professional Practices across Australia.
FPPS is a new division of The Finn Group - Australia’s largest business broker and succession planning company.
About the opportunity:
As a FPPS Broker, you will work with the sellers and buyers from either the finance or medical stream. The finance stream includes businesses such as accounting firms, legal practices, mortgage broking firms, financial planning practices and medical stream includes businesses such as medical practices, dental surgeries, optometrists, allied health clinics, physiotherapy clinics and vet clinics.
As an FPPS Broker you will be able to offer the following services to businesses:
- Business sales
- Business consulting
- Exit planning
You will be supported by The Finn Selling System, a proven model for appraising, valuing, selling and growing listings of businesses.
Do you possess the following skills and experience?
- Professional experience in the medical sector or the finance, legal and property sector
- Desire and capacity to work for yourself
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solver and ability to think outside the box
- A desire to build an asset for yourself in your business
To succeed, we help you with:
- Business ownership
- Proven brand - benefit from the established Finn brand
- Ongoing mentoring and support on the Finn Selling System
- Ongoing online support and training for you and your team that can be completed anytime, anywhere
- Access to an established database of professional service businesses
- A proven local area marketing program
- Information pack sent upon submitting your enquiry
Finn Franchise Brokers was a finalist in the recent national MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards in the category – “Australian Established Franchisor of the Year”. A wonderful achievement for The Finn Group and Finn Franchise Brokers.