Own A Finn Lending Solutions Business - $29,900+GST
Finn Lending Solutions is a new division of The Finn Group, which owns the number 1 business sales brands Finn Franchise Brokers and Finn Business Sales, together - Australia’s largest network of business brokers.
About the opportunity
As a Finn Lending Solutions (FLS) broker you will utilise your understanding and experience in small business to secure lending solutions for businesses and individuals. You will excel in helping clients fund businesses and new ventures, equipment and commercial loans.
As part of The Finn Group’s established client database system and brand, you will have access to people in all stages of business ownership, buying, selling or operating a business.
Do you possess the following skills and experience?
- Lending or banking experience essential
- Desire and capacity to work for yourself
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solver and ability to think outside the box
- A desire to build an asset for yourself in your business
To succeed, we help you with
Finn Lending Solutions and our aggregator provide you with:
- Online lending software
- Connection to a large panel of lenders
- A robust compliance support structure
- Marketing - comprehensive toolkit of marketing materials which you can tailor for your own business supported by a program of marketing activities for general brand building.
- First Year Kick-Off 50 Guaranteed Leads – We guarantee you will have at least 50 people to talk with in your first year about obtaining finance
- Online training and mentoring
- Head office support including resources dedicated to IT, operations, training and marketing
- World Class software system with a fully customised CRM platform
Next Steps - Brochure
• Information pack sent upon submitting your enquiry
Finn Franchise Brokers was a finalist in the recent national MYOB FCA Excellence in Franchising Awards in the category – “Australian Established Franchisor of the Year”. A wonderful achievement for The Finn Group and Finn Franchise Brokers.