Since its inception in 2001, Dodo has grown to become one of Australia’s leading brands, focusing on the provision of residential services, including telecommunications, electricity, gas and insurance.
Core to Dodo’s success has been the provision of extremely competitively priced products, along with superior customer service.
Dodo Connect is on a nationwide search for franchise partners. This unique opportunity allows you to partner with one of Australia’s most iconic brands, backed by an ASX listed powerhouse, in a dynamic and growing sector.
Own a technology and home utilities-driven business, supported by an experienced brand, and benefit from your own sales success!
The Dodo Connect franchise provides you with:
- Low-cost entry <$100,000
- Simple business format
- We find the location
- We supply you with a professionally designed and fully equipped fit-out required to operate a successful kiosk.
- Initial and ongoing training
- Strong ongoing support from an experienced and dedicated team
- A highly recognised brand with great marketing presence
- Administration assistance including Payroll and Account Services
- Wide range of products and services including:
- NBN (where available)
- Home phone and internet
- Mobile phone and internet
- Public access internet and printing
- Vehicle, Home & Contents insurance
Dodo is a subsidiary of the M2 Group, a provider of a full suite of traditional and next generation telecommunications products and utility services. Founded in 1999, M2 listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2004 under the code MTU and in 2012 achieved entry into the S&P/ASX200.
M2 was named by BRW Magazine as one of Australia’s 100 fastest-growing companies five times between 2003 and 2008, and in the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 eight times between 2004 and 2013.
M2 has grown organically by 121,000 services in the 2013-14 Financial Year to more than 1,573,000 active post-paid services.