Franchise sites available now throughout Australia.
Established in 2008, Croc’s Playcentre has become the brand leader of children’s indoor play in Melbourne. We are expanding throughout Australia and you can become part of our success story and discover the advantages of owning your very own Croc’s Playcentre franchise.
Advantages of owning your own Croc’s Playcentre:
- Be your own boss
- Greater flexibility with your hours
- Achieve results directly linked to your own creativity and hard work
- Gain respect and make a positive contribution to your local community and to the development of your staff
- We will provide you with everything you need to start up and operate your own Croc’s Playcentre.
Some of the benefits of franchising with us:
- Business training, skills and knowledge from business plans to finance applications
- Accredited training for the quality café offering
- Recognised and trusted brand image
- Best of breed business systems
- 100% backup support
- Mr Croc’s Club loyalty program to build repeat business and encourage customer retention
Support offered to franchisees:
- Assistance on site selection, lease negotiation and location design
- Project management of premises and equipment installation
- Comprehensive operations manual and operating procedures
- Initial and ongoing training in all aspects of managing your business
- A launch campaign to kick start your new business
- PR campaign including multi-media local marketing and website to promote your business
- Guidance on staff recruitment and training
- Continued support on all aspects of your business
Your investment between $600,000 and $750,000 depending on size, equipment and location of your chosen site.
Franchise sites available
Penrith, Castle Hill, Campbelltown, Chatswood, Newcastle, Ashmore
Logan, Maroochydore, Ashmore, Gold Coast, North Lakes
Perth,Osborne Park / Innaloo, Cannington, Myaree / O’Connor, Midland, Rockingham, Mandurah, Bunbury
Tullamarine Park, Epping, Hoppers Crossing