The Base Zero difference
Ask any business owner the 4 most challenging areas of running a business, and they will list the following:
- PEOPLE (STAFF)
- CASH FLOW
The Base Zero Franchise System, reduces the burden on all these key challenges.
Minimal team members are required, 30% of events don’t require any additional team members, and the other 70% only require 1 casual, with minimal training. Easy to train, and easy to replace, with no rosters required.
Clients pay a 50% deposits to confirm their booking, franchise partners generally receive these months in advance. This creates a cash flow funnel, to build a reserve of wealth.
With pre-established hire rates, you know your profit before you leave for the event.
The worry of a profitable day is eliminated.
A huge benefit to the Base Zero Franchise System is the minimal overheads, there is No rent, No stock, No manufacturing, and No wastage.
You will benefit by leveraging your valuable time, and enjoying an average 3 day work week.
Support Office receive all phone and email inquiries directly from customers in your territory, they are event acquisition and retention specialists.
You will benefit by not having to sit in an office, and answer calls, send out proposals and follow up client’s inquiries. The team at Support office do all this, and send you details of an event once reserved. All online, and direct phone marketing is facilitated by support office, so you can spend time with your family, or work on a personal project.
The reduction of these challenges, normally facing business owners, allows Base Zero franchise partners to really enjoy their business, allowing them to focus on providing an exceptional service, and a wonderful customer experience.