Become a workplace safety product specialist. We give you extensive training and support to start building an exciting new career in workplace safety.
South East Brisbane Start-up franchise opportunity available in southeast Brisbane. The franchise territory includes, but is not limited to: Beenleigh, Coopers Plains, Springwood, South Brisbane, Acacia Ridge, Salisbury, Morningside, Capalaba and Mount Gravatt.
Our national marketing strategy is all about the brand's position as an 'industrial distribution business specialising in safety'. You get professional marketing material for use in local, regional and national marketing campaigns, including:
• 4 full-colour national marketing flyers per year • Full-colour product & services catalogue • Web site with on-line ordering and personalised customer logins • In-house graphic design of your local marketing material • Local marketing plan development help
Our comprehensive training and ongoing support program prepares you to approach your customers with confidence.
• Initial 3-week course held prior to business start includes sales & marketing, safety subjects, and business management • On-going completion of interactive self-paced learning modules via intranet available 24/7 • Regular field training with the National Support Office staff
Our national suppliers are also enlisted to provide product-specific training for you and your staff.
SafetyQuip is at heart an industrial distribution business with a focus on safety. While experience in industrial safety would be an advantage it's NOT a requirement. We teach you what you need to know and our training program is second to none.
So even though you don’t need a background in workplace safety, but you do need to be:
• Self-motivated and results driven • Outgoing and personable • Confident in your sales and customer service skills • Comfortable managing people • A hands-on manager
Length of Agreement
The initial franchise agreement offers 5 + 5 + 5 year renewal options.
If you decide to sell your SafetyQuip business during your term we’ll offer the buyer the full 5 + 5 + 5 year term – not just balance of term as in many franchise systems.
About the Opportunity
If you’re looking for a business opportunity in Brisbane, SafetyQuip may be just what you're looking for. Even if you have no experience in the safety industry, but do have the drive and determination to be a business builder, we're convinced our training program will equip you with the technical knowledge you need. In fact, most of our current franchisees are all people without previous safety industry experience. You need to know, however, the SafetyQuip is not a single-person, 'man in a van' business - two people are required to run the business.
SafetyQuip's business-to-business (B2B) franchise model, with a loyal customer base of small to medium-sized enterprises, allows you to maintain regular business hours and have weekends and public holidays off.
Start small…grow big!
Choose a start-up model that suits your budget: a fully-stocked sales van with warehouse facility or a fully-operational safety centre plus a sales van. Further growth opportunity is achieved through multiple sales vans and/or regional satellite shops - without paying an additional franchise fee.
Our safety products include items like workwear, footwear, protective clothing, safety eyewear, protective head gear, respiratory equipment, earmuffs and earplugs, height safety equipment, fire extinguishers, emergency & safety lighting, traffic equipment and signage. The list goes on and on – top brands and suppliers.
We go to great lengths to be there for you when you need help and have established four primary franchisee-to-franchisor support conduits:
• Telephone - when it’s urgent • Intranet – available 24/7 - when it’s not immediately pressing • Remote Terminal Communication – where we can connect to your computer • National Support Office staff field visits
Why Choose SafetyQuip?
As a SafetyQuip franchisee you get…
• A defined geographic territory in which to operate • Affordable entry into a system with excellent earning potential • Stage-growth plan focused on capital gain • Business-to-business franchise with family-friendly lifestyle • Recession resistant product and target-industry mix • Unique purpose-built business management software • Comprehensive training
Take the First Step
If you’re looking to buy a franchise that can offer…
• Good earning potential and ROI • Comprehensive training and unrivalled support • Work/lifestyle balance
then look no further. Submit an enquiry directly to SafetyQuip for more information.
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
Gary Shearer started the first SafetyQuip on Queensland's Sunshine Coast in 1992. The business grew from a single sales van working from a home garage into a thriving, high-tech safety centre with mobile reach, offering a huge range of the best brands from top suppliers.
Today Gary is still at the helm of SafetyQuip where he's committed to the success of each individual franchisee by ensuring SafetyQuip stays ahead of the curve in Australian best practice, IT, and franchisee support staff.
BRW Fast Franchise 2010, 2011, 2012 FCA Runner Up Franchisee of the Year Queensland 2011 FCA Franchisee of the Year South Australia 2010 FCA Runner Up Franchisee of the Year South Australia 2008