Massive demand, Low overheads, Excellent ROI, Lifestyle Opportunity, Be your own Boss. Join Australia's market leader in mobile paint & bumper repairs. Own your own business doing something you love.
Excellent oppotunities are now available
Contact us to find out more
- Coffs Harbour/Grafton
- Moree/Glen Innes/Armadale
- Parkes/Forbes/West Wyalong/Cowra
Servicing both commercial & private markets our well developed marketing systems generate a steady flow of work.
• Internet/Website/Google AdWords
• 1300 Number lead distribution
• Yellow Pages
• Print Advertising
• Radio Advertising
• Shopping Centre Promotions
• Fully Signed Vehicle (mobile billboard)
• Promotional Events (eg: Top Gear Festival)
• Public Relations
• Business Skills Training
A Certificate 3 in Automotive Refinishing Technology as required by the NSW Government is a basic requirement before joining Touch Up Guys and this is supplemented by an intensive four week Touch Up Guys training program focusing on all aspects of mobile operations.
• Three weeks in-house training at our National Training Centre (accommodation & meals provided) and a further one week with a National Office Trainer in your van in your territory
• Business skills training
• One on one mentoring over the first six months of operation
Touch Up Guys will train you in all the skills required to be a successful mobile automotive touch up technician. With twenty four years of experience we have all the solutions to successful mobile operations. In addition we provide ongoing Business Skills training and mentoring over the first six months of operation to ensure that you have the required skills to grow your business
Length of Agreement
5 x 5 x 5 years renewable
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
Founded in Queensland in 1991 by Fred & Cheryl Hawken, Touch Up Guys has grown from a single ‘man in a van’ to Australia’s largest mobile paint & bumper repair operator with a Franchisee fleet of over 100 vans.
The Franchise is still a family owned and operated business today with Fred & Cheryl’s son’s Paul (General Manager) and Glen (International CEO) driving the business to new heights each year.
About the Opportunity
Massive Demand / High Earnings Potential / Low Overheads
Touch Up Guys is Australasia’s market leader in mobile paint and bumper repairs with more than 100 successful businesses operating in Australia and New Zealand and we are now even in the USA. Our Franchise has grown in both good and bad economic times.
Founded by savvy businessman Fred Hawken 24 years ago, mobile automotive paint and bumper repair franchise Touch Up Guys, offer customers a high quality alternative to traditional panel and paint shops.
Customers no longer have to face the expense and inconvenience of losing their vehicles to a panel shop for days at a time. Touch Up Guys will come to their home or workplace and complete most repairs in a matter of hours.
As a highly trained technician using the most advanced techniques available today, you will provide high quality repairs to bumper bars, paintwork, spoilers, body kits and kerb damaged alloy wheels. Other specialties also include buffing and polishing as well as colour matching and installing reversing sensors.
With the lower costs of running a mobile business, savings are passed on to the customer with less time, money and stress spent on completing the job. Most jobs cost less than the insurance excess, saving customers from losing their insurance no-claim bonus.
A few additional benefits:
• Recession resistant business
• A proven owner operated business model
• Low investment and high income potential
• Low overheads – No retail premises to maintain
• Flexible business hours – You set your schedule
• Proven marketing and advertising programs
• Cutting-Edge Technology
The business was created in a niche market providing ‘mobile’ services initially to the commercial motor sales industry. In more recent years, the Franchise focus has expanded to include the private consumer market, capturing a higher margin sector which has enthusiastically embraced the benefits of quality, convenience and value offered by Touch Up Guys.
• $85,250 including GST + approved van + working capital
• Includes everything you need to get started – Full training, full van fit out, equipment and consumables, iPad with in house scheduling, quoting and invoicing software, uniforms, business cards, flyers...the lot!
Find Out More
To find out more about this progressive, vibrant, market leading Franchise, submit an enquiry at the right of this page or call Peter on 1800 220 039 or visit www.touchupguys.com.au