This is an exciting once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire an operating business and limited shareholding within one of Australia's largest tourist destinations, the Sydney Fish Markets.
Blackwattle Bay, Pyrmont
- Opportunity to negotiate multiple business opportunities (sites) within the new development
- Continue the current business, extend and/or operate multiple businesses
- Multiple Income streams in the Shareholding and Operating Business
- Shareholding comes with Voting Rights and Current Board Representation
A) Shareholding in The Sydney Fish Markets that receives four (4) primary sources of income from retail and office leasing, car parking and seafood wholesaling.
B) Operating Business showing above $400k pa Profits
Trading 7 days a week. Café is open 6am – 4pm. Deli is open 7am – 5pm
Currently under a 15-year lease, due to expire in 2027. The new owner will be able to negotiate a new lease
5 x FT staff
5 x casual staff
Reason for Sale
Business has been in the family for over 20 years. Now looking to retire
Established over 25 years ago, this business is located in an iconic area of Sydney and is complimented by the surrounded heritage.
About the Business
Attention: Unique opportunity due to exclusive redevelopment plans for the Sydney Fish markets. This includes increased foot traffic, shop space and a fit out. This is expected to sky rocket the Businesses already glowing reputation and performance.
A few quick facts about the business :
- As part of the area's redevelopment, the business will have an option to negotiate for additional floor space and fit-out costs (within reason) will be covered by the developer
- The area receives over 3 million visitors each year, more than half of these are visiting for the first time
- It is seen as an industry leader in cheese and has previously been voted Best Cheese Retailer
- Already a lucrative business with excellent profit margins, the redevelopment is set to double visitor numbers and elevate the Bays Precinct to THE premium location in Sydney to visit.
About the Sydney Fish Markets Markets
The Sydney Fish Market is a joint venture between the NSW Fishermen’s Holding Company Pty Ltd and SFM Tenants and Merchants Pty Ltd.
Expressions of Interest Above $5m by close of business, 9th December 2016
Matthew Holland M 0425 223 629 E email@example.com
Charlie Yankos M 0419 126 074 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used are stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owners salaries, directors benefits, personal expenses, non recurring expenses, one off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.