Recognised recommended repairer & sign holder for the Suncorp
Group. On offer is an excellent opportunity to invest in one of the
most prestigious, long-established & respected automotive repa
About the Business
* 2015 Turnover $1,612,460
* Recognised recommended repairer & sign holder for a large insurance group
* The business has a proven history of sustained, high level profit, backed with quality financials.
* Long-established & prestigious smash repairer
* Commercial, domestic & insurance rectification experts
* Unlimited opportunity for growth
* Can be run under management
* This recommended insurance repairer boasts state-of-the-art equipment, & a high level of staff expertise that - even on a state-wide basis - few can rival.
* Well-positioned in a major regional centre, the business draws work from areas throughout Queensland.
Recognised recommended repairer & sign holder for a large insurance group. On offer is an excellent opportunity to invest in one of the most prestigious, long-established & respected automotive repair companies on the Sunshine Coast.
This quality automotive smash repairer is truly a business offering substantial, fail-safe returns in an essential service industry—an excellent opportunity to invest in one of the most prestigious, long-established & respected automotive repair companies on the Sunshine Coast.
Well-positioned this smash repair workshop—a recommended insurance repairer—has earned an unsurpassed reputation throughout the trade & general business community over many years.
First established over three decades ago, this business owes its longevity to the provision of a high standard of service, quality finish, competitive pricing & customer satisfaction.
For those wishing to enter the industry as a new player, or who may wish to expand their current business interests in the field, or those who simply want to be involved in a lucrative, essential service, this is a rare opportunity to obtain that gilt-edged investment, making it worthy of very serious consideration.
Call Broker: Marilyn Barnes 0458 418 110
ABS-Sunshine Coast Office 07 5479 0055