Retail party goods, food, equipment hire, fantastic lease, low rent, huge premises - Amazing business opportunity, for info call DAMON: 0402 225 989
Huge site over 260 square metres, top location in a business hub on a main road in Bundoora - plenty of free parking for customers and little in the way of competition around
Even though the business is already profitable and has a great client base, there's still plenty of room for improvement too. There are numerous additions that can be made to the business which can vastly change the turnover, and entrepeneurs can even consider the potential to franchise or license the business and expand. It all depends on what you as the buyer want to do with it!
Some experience in retail would be handy, but in this case the owners are happy to provide full training and a handover period to ensure the buyer is able to smoothly transition into the business.
Currently working normal business hours Monday to Friday, with a shorter day on Saturday. Closed Sundays.
The massive 2x2x2x5x5 lease gives buyers peace of mind that the business isn't going anywhere any time soon
Reason for Sale
About the Business
* Huge business floor over 260m
* Fantastic rent only $30,430 p/a
* $380,000 turnover per annum
* Long lease 2+2+2+5+5 years
* Great location on a main road with excellent parking
* Retailing an assortment of party supplies including party food, decorations and balloons
* Additionally the business offers customers hireable equipment such as pie warmers, tables and chairs, wishing wells, helium tanks, crockery and glassware and more!
* Easy to run business generating excellent income with a lot of potential growth for motivated operators
* Established over 10 years with an excellent reputation in the area
* Great business for a husband/wife team or for an individual looking for a business that can be run relatively easily solo
* Lifestyle business puts you in a happy, fun working environment
For information on this business opportunity, please call Damon Ambatzis on 0402 225 989
The business was established around 10 years ago and has been chugging along strongly since its inception. The current owners have held the business for the past four years.