Are you looking for a successful coastal cafe with a point of difference? On offer is Princess parks licensed cafe in Queenscliff with views of Port Philip Bay that is situated directly next to a b...
About the Business
Are you looking for a successful coastal cafe with a point of difference? On offer is Princess parks licensed cafe in Queenscliff with views of Port Philip Bay that is situated directly next to a busy playground that generates regular coffee sales from consistent foot traffic!
The cafe serves an array of fresh food, coffee and cakes, for breakfast and lunch five days a week to many locals and tourists to the Queenscliffe area.
Business Features and Benefits:
• “RECENTLY RENOVATED”- Current owner has installed new gas lines, electrical wiring, plumbing and updated infrastructure with all required permits in place.
• Owner says “SEATING CAPACITY FOR 60 CUSTOMERS” - Seating consists of both indoor and outdoor patio seating that is covered under a marque, allowing for solid meal numbers and opportunity to capitalise on solid table numbers for private functions and events.
• Fully equipped “COMMERCIAL KITCHEN” - The cafe has a fully equipped commercial kitchen, with a “WOOD FIRE OVEN”, giving the new owner options to diversify their revenue streams through event catering, evening meals or takeaway pizzas!
• Business has a “LIQUOR LICENSE” - Opportunity to accompany wines and other beverages with meal service, functions or events.
• Established “SECURE LEASE” - Owner has secured a 21-year long lease from the council to continue running the premises.
• Owner says “STAFF RUN” - Current owners have full-time work commitments so 2 full-time senior team members and casual staff currently run the business, but demand has grown so they believe the time has come for someone else to take on this opportunity!
• We say “STRONG SALES” - Currently, the business operates 5 days a week serving breakfast and lunch from Thursday to Monday. The business has shown steady sales figures under staff management with peaks during holiday periods.
This is a unique and rare opportunity to secure a busy Cafe that has the ideal location and has so many avenues to create different revenue streams for the new owner!
Price: $120,000 Plus SAV | Price Reduced
To find out more complete your online enquiry for a Confidential Discussion with the lead broker and receive a comprehensive Business Profile & Market Review or contact;
Finn Business Sales Geelong and South West Victoria (03) 5259 9970 firstname.lastname@example.org
Broker: Laurie Farrell Mob: 0418 339 230
To see more listings go to THEFINNGROUP.COM.AU
* Some pictures used are for advertising purposes only. Actual business images