This Iconic Bakery has been in the same location in for over 20 years. The business has a variety of customers, from the early morning beach goers, the tourist trade, the locals and the evening crowd.
In the heart of the busiest section of Manly, the Corso. With tourism numbers of 3 million P.A visiting Manly plus all the extra local traffic, this bakery is very well situated tocapitalise on its location
The new owners have a real chance to increase upon the current reputation of the bakery and take it to the next level with some online marketing and advertising. The bakery currently does not actively promote the business and relies of word of mouth and passing traffic. With tourists and locals always looking to their digital platforms for advice where to eat, it would only take a minimal investment to increase your digital presence.
The owners would like a prompt sale and are willing to stay on to train any new owner for a period as part of the sale.
7 days a week.
7am - 6pm
Friday and Saturday Night remains open umtil 3am
There is a current lease that was signed in 2015 with options that takes it out to 2027
2 Full time
Reason for Sale
After 17 years, the owners have decided that they want to spend more time with their young family. The hours associated with any bakery let alone this one which can be open until 3am on the weekends has left little time for the parents with the children.
The business has been operating in the same location for over 20 years and as such is an institution with the locals in the area.
About the Business
This Iconic Bakery has been in the same location in Manly for over 20 years. The business caters for a variety of customers, from the early morning beach goers, the tourist trade, the locals and the evening crowd.
With a licence to stay open until 3am in the morning and re-open early, this business can capitalise on its location in the heart of the busiest sections of Manly, the Corso. With tourism numbers of 3 million P.A visiting Manly plus all the extra local traffic, this bakery is very well situated.
The bakery is famous for its pies, breads, cakes and patisseries, with locals and tourists alike all frequenting the bakery at all hours throughout the day and night.
• Located in the Heart of Manly, it is only minutes from the Wharf, beach and late night venues
• The shop is within a two-storey building with the shop front, counter and ovens on the lower floor and preparation floor space and office on the second level
• It is one of the few establishments (outside the big fast food names) that’s allowed to have a late-night license in the area.
• Over 3m tourists visit Manly per annum and because of the location of the bakery will have most of them walk past their shop front.
• The business has been operating in the same location for over 20 years and as such is an institution with the locals in the area.
• The bakery not only sells hot food but does a solid sandwich trade that supplements the other baked goods they sell