Husband and wife teams wanting to make extra money; Former teachers, military personnel who are seeking the next career move; Property managers and real estate agents looking to expand their service
About the Business
Professional Service No Experience Necessary Franchise Opportunity Strong Earning Capacity
It’s not often that an opportunity like this presents itself: becoming your own boss and earning a comfortable income is now easier than ever before!
Built on an industry leading digital platform, this franchise opportunity allows anyone with a passion for property to become a professional Depreciation Schedule service provider – no prior experience is required, and your first 12 weeks income is guaranteed. As a turn key opportunity, owning a depreciation.com franchise will see you working with property investors and other professional service providers (such as accounts, property managers and the like). You will receive full training and support from head office and can expect to earn your initial investment back in the first year. Depending on your desire to take on work, you can earn up to $200,000 per annum (and that’s after all franchise fees have been paid)! This is a terrific opportunity for:
- Husband and wife teams wanting to make extra money
- Former teachers, military personnel who are seeking the next career move
- Property managers and real estate agents looking to expand their service offerings
- Anyone with a keen eye for detail, an interest in property, and a desire to be their own boss
- Guaranteed income for the first 12 weeks
- Comprehensive training
- Access to a suite of easy to use software which make your job a breeze!
- Group marketing
- Many territories are now available Australia wide
- And much more.
We are currently seeking applications to be part of this exciting franchise opportunity. To register your interest simply fill out our Confidentiality Deed form and our specialist broker, Lily, will contact you promptly.
FOR SALE: $65,000 + GST renewable every five years Contact the exclusive business broker