Portermark is Australias premier beer line cleaning company and has created a high return franchise model that offers significant income earning potential from just 15 hours work per week cleaning ...
About the Opportunity
Portermark is Australia’s premier beer line cleaning company and has created a high return franchise model that offers significant income earning potential from just 15 hours work per week cleaning beer lines. Work is normally conducted between 6am - 9am Monday to Friday.
Each Portermark franchise has a designated exclusive territory covering multiple suburbs, allowing them to service the requirements of Pubs, Hotels, Clubs and sporting venues within the territory.
No experience necessary - full training provided with operational support from dedicated Quality Control and Business Development Managers. A comprehensive training module covering every aspect of beer line cleaning, equipment maintenance and OH&S requirements is delivered
Portermark is seeking franchisees looking to grow a strong local business with regular clients and long term relationships. Ideal applicants will have a good work ethic, are personable with an attention to detail and the ability to follow standard processes. No previous industry experience is necessary.
About the Opportunity
The business model works on 1 clean per day for 5 days on a 3 weekly cycle making this a perfect business with low hours and high nett return. The company manufactures its own proprietary chemicals and its products and we have proven that our cleaning methods are highly effective at ensuring the quality of beer over a 3 week period.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
We specialise only in the cleaning of beer lines and are confident that we can assist any beer serving venue to:
- Increase Yields - Generate additional revenues for venues by enabling them to sell beer that is normally thrown down the drains during the weekly cleaning process
- Enhance Beer Quality – Superior cleaning systems enhance the taste, colour and aroma
- Cleaning frequency – only need to clean every 3 weeks rather than every week
- Increased Safety for venue
- Environmentally Friendly - Reduce water wastage and CO2 usage Take the time to talk to an existing franchisee today by making an enquiry. Only a limited number of franchise territories available in each state.
$68,500+GST (includes full training, uniforms, tools and equipment).
Plus $2750+GST legal fees.
For more information please contact Jeff Kilpatrick on 0418 109 923 or email email@example.com