- Price $79,000 + SAV
- Revenue Yearly $275,000 +
- Revenue Per Week $5,344 +
- Adjusted Annual Profits $22,700 +
- Rent Monthly $2, 340
- Lease Options 3 X 3 X 3 (negotiable)
Looking for a sea chang
About the Business
- Price $79,000 + SAV - Revenue Yearly $275,000 + - Revenue Per Week $5,344 + - Adjusted Annual Profits $22,700 + - Rent Monthly $2, 340 - Lease Options 3 X 3 X 3 (negotiable)
Looking for a sea change? Priced to sell. The location shots spell it out.
Situated in beautiful and popular Merewether, just 100 metres from the beach is a rare opportunity to own your very own Newsagency business, which has been servicing the local community for over 90 years. The iconic Merewether Beach is home to the international surfing competition, Surfest and the largest Ocean Baths in the Southern Hemisphere. Merewether is located just 3 kilometres from the Newcastle CBD.
Currently one owner works in the shop, with a casual staff member working 2 days per week (9-10 hours), one weekday morning and a Sunday. To lessen the owners’ hours, the casual staff member could potentially take on additional hours.
The business is located adjacent to school bus stops, with students from 4-5 local schools making up a good part of sales for confectionary, beverages, stationery, and magazines. Most of the customer base are very long-term and repeat, with many families being serviced by the Newsagency for generations.
The business currently offers the local community the following:
• Lotteries • Latest magazines • Online currency - including bitcoin and coin spot • Stationery • Newspapers • Confectionery • Beverages • Soda-stream service • Parcel collection point for various companies • Plus, plenty more!
This business comes fully equipped with all the required equipment, including an office, safe, computers, security systems and much more.
The premises include a large room that is used for storage, which could easily be used to expand the business to offer additional services, such as hot food, fresh sandwiches, and coffee, or perhaps an internet hub. There is also the potential to rent out the room as a bed sit, as the premises also includes a full indoor bathroom.
The owners are ready to retire after running the business for over 11 years. They are offering to assist the new owners in attaining the relevant licenses as well as handover training.
Contact Dani Rifai for a discussion on 0411 870 977, or email email@example.com, or click on the link provided (Licence Number 10064471).