- 25 years in House & Office Cleaning Across Australia - Master Licensor
- Can you introduce New Business, Home, Office, Aged Care & Generate Growth
- Purchase Outright, Negotiate Your Future
25/14 Narabang Way, Belrose Sydney BELROSE - home and office cleaning services by mobile cleaning franchise teams to - Sydney, Wollongong, Canberra, Newcastle, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast and Perth, all operated with minimal staff from Sydney
There are many reasons for the success of this national Master Franchise business; - more than 150,000 ID customers on a web to data base CRM - 140+ National Franchise Teams - highly visible web sites 24 years in development and on-line connectivity to the data base - powerful internal operating systems and procedures, to support staff and franchisees - environmentally friendly and Australian made for Bebrite cleaning products - a dedication to customer satisfaction and franchisee success
- the current owners are prepared to offer up to 3 months support to ensure a successful transfer of the business operation or to train and pass over the management to an equity investor - the existing staff are committed to the business and are competent to manage day to day without the current owners being hands-on - only one of the current two owners is actively involved in the business - all business systems, management of the business & marketing support will be part of the training commitment
- existing similar franchise or service industry business looking to acquire or invest for immediate growth - a professional business developer looking to take a successful service business to the next level and take an equity position - not necessarily requiring daily hands-on involvement, certainly management involvement is necessary - can be operated as a family business or as part of a much larger enterprise - introduce diversification that leads to a new level of success
Length of Agreement
Bebrite as a Master Franchisor has been marketed successfully throughout NSW, ACT, VIC, QLD and WA, now entering its 25th year. The company is now offered for sale or for an ambitious professional capable of generating immediate growth to invest. The business is offered unencumbered with all its Australian owned intellectual property by whatever description, including icenses, franchisee agreements, all the franchise documentation, business systems, business processes, data base and digital IT including all web sites and domains
About the Opportunity
BEBRITE NATIOANL HOME & OFFICE CLEANING SERVICES Oakgem Nominees Pty. Ltd. (ABN 42 063 053 583) is the Master Franchisor company offering the BEBRITE Cleaning Franchises. The company was established in 1994 with the registered office being Unit 25, 14 Narabang Way Belrose SYDNEY AUSTRALIA 2085. This address is the principal place of operation. www.bebrite.com.au
Oakgem Nominees Pty. Ltd. has the sole right to appoint cleaning franchises of the BEBRITE Cleaning System within the Australian states and territories of N.S.W., QLD, the ACT, VIC, S.A, W.A, the NT. www.cleaningfranchises.com.au
National expansion of the Bebrite Cleaning Franchising Systems is a continuing process and is considered to be of importance to the future growth of Bebrite.
Bebrite has an exclusive to Bebrite supply of specialty home and office cleaning products branded BEBRITE and registered with the Australian Made Logo. www.naturalcleaningproducts.com.au
Oakgem Nominees Pty. Ltd. is the Master Licensor and owner of the Bebrite Franchising System for Australia and the Australian Trade Marks under class 3 and 37. The licensor also owns the 18 National Bebrite Domain Names, and the Bebrite Business Name.
Bebrite is a successful professional organisation which supports its Franchise network through an in-house call centre, long established cleaning training procedures, fully automated internal Head Office management systems and maintaining the high standards the company set more than 24 years ago. A Bebrite franchise offers a secure business package with multi divisional options available to the franchisee, home, office & carpet cleaning.
The commercial highlights include; - annual turnover of $1M + - 24 years of continuous, profitable National Master Franchising operation - highly developed and refined cleaning franchise system - strong continuing cash flow - low risk investment - fully Interactive database showing more than 150,000 ID customers
The Bebrite franchised cleaning business has demonstrated a strong return on sales and supporting figures over the past four years.
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
Bebrite has supported over 150,000 ID cleaning customers in NSW, the ACT, Qld, VIC and in WA for over 24 years by offering the best possible home and office cleaning service, and supporting more than 140 franchise teams with an unequalled in the industry cleaning franchise. Bebrite’s well-recognised brand continues to distinguish itself in the “home & office cleaning services market”
Outsourcing home services previously undertaken by the householder is clearly in increasing demand from all sectors of the community and will continue to grow.