- High income, low overhead business with strong asset potential.
- Excellent support and training
- Low start up cost
- WATCH SMARTLINE VIDEO >>>
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
Smartline was established in 1999 with the simple goal of building Australia’s best mortgage broking business and putting people, rather than banks, in control of their loan options.
Rather than being Australia’s most well-known mortgage broking business, our goal was to have the most successful brokers, give people the right loan advice and help them get ahead.
So we created a franchised business with smarter software and better support, and the results show we have the right mix.
• ‘Ranked as #1 Franchise 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010 & 2009’ - Topfranchise.com.au
• 'Retail Mortgage Broker of the Year 2014, 2011 & 2007' - MFAA Excellence Awards
• ‘Franchise Operator of the Year - 2010 & 2009’ Australian Mortgage Awards
About the Opportunity
Mortgage broking has transformed the mortgage market, and the way Australian’s arrange their finances. Now is a great time to get your career started. Owning a Smartline mortgage broking franchise is an opportunity to secure a better future for your clients, while securing a better future for yourself.
Why it’s a good time to be a mortgage broker
• Brokers are the number 1 way to get a loan - Over 50% of home loans are now done by mortgage brokers - a number expected to keep rising.
• It’s a growing market - With the 2nd highest home ownership rate in the world, the Australian mortgage market is currently valued at over $300 billion and climbing.
• It’s a great consumer service - Mortgage brokers offer borrowers expert advice to choose the right loan, assist them right through the loan process, save them time, money and hassle, all for no charge.
Why become a Smartline franchise?
Smartline franchisees are among the most successful in the mortgage industry. On average, our franchisees write over $20 million in loans every year* because we offer our franchisees:
• A proven way of doing business – industry leading IT platform and marketing support
• A smart, low overhead approach
• Great income potential
• A better work life balance
* FY14 & FY15 ytd average franchisee loan settlements, excl. first yr franchisees.
And, they’re Australia’s happiest franchisees, having voted Smartline the No.1 franchise for the past 6 years in a row in Topfranchise.com.au annual survey.
Clients love the Smartline service difference.
Smartline franchisees have helped over 250,000 clients all over Australia, with an average service rating from their clients is 9.8 out of 10. It’s why most of their business comes from delighted client referrals.
The whole Smartline business is geared around helping you be successful. Our franchise model and team approach provides you with a real competitive advantage.
To find out more, visit our website at www.smartline.com.au/franchise or click apply and send us your details and we’ll send you through more information.