Established approx 40 years ago. This business supplies and professionally launders a range of commercial-grade mats for all types of businesses around the Coffs Harbour area.
Located in Coffs Harbour on the NSW North Coast.
This business that is long-established but comes with excellent scope for further growth. It has built a wonderful reputation on the NSW North Coast for its diligent, high quality and affordable service. The owners have worked to build strong client relationships with local businesses so that the service is appreciated and the business is often referred. By providing a regular service, the business is in the enviable position of being at their customer’s premises each week.
Unique business with no competition. There are other businesses that can supply mats to businesses, but none which then regularly launder and replace the mats to keep the professional entranceway of the premises. This service is at a low cost to the business, making it very attractive and compelling.
Reason for Sale
The current owners are ready to move on to new ventures after 14 years of running this unique and enjoyable business and it is ready to be handed over to a new owner who can pursue avenues for growth and expansion and create their own work-life balance, while putting their own stamp on the operation.
About the Business
Supply and regular professional laundering of entrance mats to businesses across the Coffs Harbour area and beyond.
Established around 40 years ago by its original owners. The business has always operated along the Mid North Coast and is inspired by the style of service that is popular with businesses across Europe.
Key facts about this business:
- Established approx 40 years ago and purchased by the current owners in 2005
- The business operates 4 days per week with most days finishing at 3pm, providing ideal flexibility for families
- A well-established business with a large network of customers in a growing area of NSW
- Over 200 regular weekly customers with ample room for growth and the possibility of offering additional services to the existing customer base
- Purchaser could consider franchising the business in the future
- Runs well with a full-time owner and two trained casual staff
- Option to purchase or rent the premises in which the business launders its mats
- Operates with the use of two vans with signage that service the customer base from Woolgoolga to Urunga, Dorrigo, Bellingen and Glenreagh
- No competition – a unique business.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact the undersigned:
FOR SALE BY VENDOR
Allsales Business Sales & Service
T: 1800 858 696 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details go to www.allbizsales.com and complete our online confidentiality agreement. Use the reference ID 02052020 to search for the business.
Due to the confidential nature of the sale, images used may be stock images and not representative of the business for sale. Total earnings, EBIT or EBITDA, includes add backs relevant to the current owners. Add backs may include, owner's salaries, director’s benefits, personal expenses, non-recurring expenses, one-off expenses, capital costs, depreciation and generally any costs relevant to the current owners.