Owned and operated by the same owner for 26 years, it’s now time for them to retire and make way for a new operator. Well trained, long-term and reliable staff in place, this iga supermarket for sale
About the Business
IGA Supermarket For Sale
“Established 26 years old store ready for a new operator”
Located in a major town in western Victoria. Owned and operated by the same owner for 26 years, it’s now time for them to retire and make way for a new operator. Well trained, long-term and reliable staff in place, this store is well-presented and maintained. This immaculate store is situated on a busy highway, has a very busy take-away and the only authorised newsagency in the town. Key Points:
- 26 years in operation
- IGA plus liquor, takeaway and newsagency
- Main highway location, corner placement with 2 streets exposure and entrance,
- Opposite a primary school and surrounded by established residential area.
- Well-presented, low maintenance store
- Well trained staff in place
- Nearby Competition already established
- Ample dedicated Car parking plus off-street parking
- Option to purchase the freehold as well for interested buyers
- Weekly Average Sales- $98,000 plus
- Average GP (Gross Profit) of approx. 26%
- Property size – 1289sqm approx.
- Store size- 800sqm
- Dedicated care park – 28 spaces with enough room for small trucks as well.
- Long Lease available to negotiate
- Current Rent- $8,333 + GST monthly
- Owner operated
This Business is for sale @ $799,000 + Stock * Own Due Diligence required To find out more about this exciting opportunity, and further details on this store, please contact exclusive selling agent Amit Singh on 0455 599 900 Email: email@example.com DISCLAIMER: The business images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the business.