This unique opportunity allows you to partner with one of Australia’s
most iconic brands, backed by an ASX listed powerhouse, in a dynamic
and growing sector.
Dodo believes in investing in its marketing efforts and brand.
As a Franchisee, you will enjoy the benefits of the strong Dodo marketing campaigns across below-the-line and above-the-line channels including: online, tv, radio, print and social media as well as targeted local direct mailers.
Marketing your kiosk is made easy with our professionally developed marketing materials and business supplies, including a wide-range of advertisements and other collateral to support your local area marketing efforts.
Training modules include online classroom sessions as well as in-store experience. As a Franchisee, you will learn the techniques required to close a sale, deliver excellent customer service, obtain an in-depth understanding of the Dodo products & services, as well as the systems and processes required to run a successful Dodo Connect kiosk.
Before being granted a franchise, all franchisees are required to successfully complete the Dodo Connect Training Program and will be provided with an in-depth Dodo Connect Operations Manual.
What We Look For in Our Dodo Connect Franchise Partners:
• Proven sales and customer service success
• A great personality and a passion for exceeding customer expectations
• Sales and business acumen
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• The desire to diligently follow the systems and procedures of Dodo Connect
• The capability to finance your investment
• The ability to have fun and work with a fast-paced, energetic and vibrant organisation
Length of Agreement
Five (5) years with a further five (5) year option
About the Opportunity
Since 2012, Dodo has been rolling out a network of Dodo Connect kiosks around Victoria with national expansion underway. As the next phase in this business channel’s development, a selected number of kiosks (including some small stores) are now being made available under a
As a Franchisee, your prime responsibility is to drive and convert sales opportunities at your kiosk. These prospects are largely driven from a combination of Dodo’s aggressive marketing efforts, shopping-centre customer traffic and your drive and appetite for success.
The Dodo Connect kiosks are unique in retail by being a one-stop-shop for a vast range of services including:
• ADSL/ADSL2+ & Fibre Broadband (NBN)
• Home phone
• Mobile phone & Mobile Wireless broadband
• VoIP Solutions & Buddy Box
• Electricity & Gas (Electricity available in VIC, NSW, SA and
South East Qld and Gas available in VIC)
• Car, Home & Contents Insurance (quotes available in-store).
Additionally, the Dodo Connect kiosks sell a large range of hardware products, including:
• Dodo prepaid products
• Netbooks and tablet computers
• Pendo accessories and Bluetooth audio equipment
• ADSL networking equipment and modems
• Outright mobile handsets, smartphones and accessories
• Internet Kiosks at selected locations offer pay-per-use
internet browsing, USB access, printing facilities and
At Dodo Connect, we believe that in order to run a successful business, a simple, effective and high-yield revenue model is required for its Franchisees.
There are no complicated deferred rebates or contingent trailing commissions - franchisees are paid an upfront fee for every successful completed sale. This fee is dependent on the value of the product / service that has been sold. Revenue from each Dodo Connect kiosk varies due to a number of factors including kiosk location, demographics, franchisee efforts, competency and economic factors.