Are you looking for an established, successful bakery potentially working part-time hours? On offer with a "further price drop" is an established bakery that is the heart of a local town producing ...
About the Business
Are you looking for an established, successful bakery potentially working part-time hours? On offer with a "further price drop" is an established bakery that is the heart of a local town producing a gross turnover of $880,000 a year and a stable income for the owner working part-time!
This busy bakery is situated just 25mins from Geelong CBD, established back in 2007 it has been supplying the local community and passing trade with daily fresh bread, rolls, pies, scrolls, cakes/slices, sandwiches and coffee seven days a week.
Priced to sell fast as the owner is keen to move on: $195,000 + SAV
BUSINESS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• The "ONLY BAKERY IN TOWN" - Being the only local bakery in town means there is "NO DIRECT COMPETITION", resulting in the business being the destination for all freshly baked goods.
• Prime “LOCATION AND PARKING” - The bakery is open seven days a week and ideally located in the shopping hub of the town with ample parking for local and passing trade.
• Owner says “MULTIPLE SALES STREAMS” - The bakery supplies baked goods and catering needs to the local and surrounding area pubs, general store, the local football club, local council and Western Agriculture. They also provide daily lunches, and catering needs to the local primary school and each year provide the supplies for the Meredith and Golden Plains festivals.
• On hand are “EXPERIENCED BAKERS AND STAFF” - There are full-time bakers and full-time sales staff that have been with the business for some time. The staff have allowed the current owner to "WORK PART TIME WITHIN THE BUSINESS".
• We say "CONTINUED GROWTH TO COME" - The business is very well placed within the community and will continue to grow with an expected population growth of 7.2% per annum (ABS 2016), over the next 15 to 20 years. Further supported by The Victorian Government commitment of $500,000 for "STAGE ONE UPGRADING OF BANNOCKBURN TOWN HEART", a project "FORECAST TO BOOST RETAIL SPENDING" in Golden Plains Shire "BY $6 MILLION" a year (October 30, 2017). Golden Plains Shire will also contribute $800,000 to the project and the Federal Government $1.2 million.
• We say "OPPORTUNITY TO EXPAND" - New owners could look at expanding into the wholesale supply.
If you are looking for that ideal opportunity to get into an established and successful bakery that can offer work-life balance and a solid return working part-time hours, or if you want to get in and operate the business to capitalise on the town's growth, then enquire now. The business is priced below mark