WHO IS GO VITA?
• We are the largest health food retail group in Australia
• Over 140 stores nationally
• We specialise in honest personalised health advice and natural health products
Please contact our Business Development Manager via SEEK for further details on franchising opportunities in your area.
• You have access to marketing support including a quarterly magazine, digital marketing and social media support You are exposed to new customers and increased store traffic with national marketing campaigns.
You have access to member support for leasing and store layouts You have the opportunity to participate in our National Member Annual Conference and Annual Member meetings in each state
Upon joining Go Vita, you will be orientated into the business with a one day training session. You will also have access to training offered in-house and by our many suppliers on products and services.
About the Opportunity
Here is why you should consider this amazing opportunity:
• You can be in business for yourself but you’re NOT by yourself! • You can network with like-minded passionate retailers • You have access to some of the best negotiated prices in industry • You have access to favourable trading terms to assist your cash flow • You have access to exclusive ranging, allowing you to differentiate your offering • You have a streamlined ordering system - one order can cover 200 suppliers (access to 4000+ SKUs from the Go Vita central warehouse) • You have access to marketing support including a quarterly magazine, digital marketing and social media support • You are exposed to new customers and increased store traffic with national marketing campaigns • You have access to member support for leasing and store layouts You have the opportunity to participate in o National Member Annual Conference o Annual Member meetings in each state
Year Business Established
What began as a small group of passionate retailers in the early eighties has grown and developed into a successful end to end distribution and retail business. A centralised distribution centre in Sydney services 140+ Go Vita retail shops across Australia. All Go Vita stores are individually owned and operated. Go Vita brings together the unique talents, skills and passion of the individual owners and their staff to ensure a personal approach to our customer's health and wellness needs.
Complementary Medicines Australia - 2016 Distributor of the Year