Owning a Snap franchise brings many rewards, including a balanced lifestyle.
• 163 Centres in Australia
• 35 Centres in New Zealand, Ireland & China
• Opportunities available Australia-wide
• Existing and greenfield territories
Snap is one of the most iconic brands in Australia – the name itself brings clients through the door on a daily basis. We provide all Franchisees with quarterly National Campaigns, as well as a number of local area marketing campaigns – proven to create lead generation opportunities.
Our Award winning training program ensures that you and your staff can successfully operate your Snap franchise from day one
• Management and operations
• Staff recruitment
• Financial control
Our dedicated Franchise Services Team provides unparalleled support, including specialist coaching.
We have recently increased our in-field team, in order to ensure that we can better service our franchisees
Demand for new and resale franchises remains strong, so we strive to find the right people to take over. What do we look for in a potential Franchisee?
• Dedication and commitment
• Good people skills and the ability to build strong relationships with clients
• Excellent selling skills
• A consistently positive and outgoing outlook
• Determination to succeed
• Energetic and quick to learn
Length of Agreement
• Franchise Agreement – 10 year term
• Franchise Royalties – 8%
• Marketing Levy – 2%
• Trading Hours – many Franchisees operate 8:30am–5 pm, 5 days a week
• Monthly IT Levy – multiple support system available for your business - $620 per month ex GST (excludes online client portals)
• Business to Business (B2B) and Business to Consumer (B2C) environments
• Fantastic Products & Services – a one-stop-shop for SMEs including ePublications, videos, websites, QR codes, marketing services, graphic design, digital and offset printing.
Year Business Established
Year Franchising Commenced
Founded in 1899, Snap is a 100% Australian-owned company. Our success over 100 years comes down to our ability to always adapt and evolve.
Of course, the foundations of the Snap brand are timeless - we always deliver outstanding service to our clients, we offer top quality products and services. However, we stay up-to-date with the very latest trends in digital printing and online marketing.
We are proud to have secured these sought-after industry awards:
• Silver Medal NSW Printing Industries Craftsmanship Awards, Education & Training Initiatives 2011
• 4 times Winner Excellence in Service Franchising Award - Franchise Council of Australia
About the Opportunity
Working with Snap will offer you a number of terrific opportunities, which include:
• We’re the most recognised print, design and online marketing services brand in Australia
• We have over 163 highly active marketing territories in Australia
• We service well over 500,000 business customers annually
• We turn over more than $150 million dollars per annum globally
• We have continually evolved over our 100+ years, and continue to keep a keen eye on the future
•We have an award-winning training programme that ensures all of our Franchisees are ready to go from day one.