About the Business
Situated on 100 acres of prime red volcanic soil with a mostly northerly slope this property has approximately 2,776 trees ranging from year planting 1995 - 2015 mainly Hass. Another 400 are nearly ready to plant out in 2016.
A loyal client base spans many years and there is enormous opportunity for increased future trade.
A comfortable three bedroom home with built ins, spacious lounge, kitchen, office, with reverse cycle air conditioning two bathrooms, two toilets, laundry large entertaining area and double drive through garage, open carport and a tiled outdoor living area will make you a comfortable home, surrounded by pretty gardens & fernery.
• Situated a short distance from the local township
• Located only two hours from a major capital city and iconic coastal holiday destination
• Automatic irrigation system drawn from a spring fed creek on the property along with eight bores offering plenty of water
• Enormous new packing shed with cold room and all necessary packing equipment, 2 tonne forklift, 2 pallet Jacks. including a large staffroom with kitchen and office space, phone 2 toilets, 1 shower, with provisions above for living quarters or whatever is required.
• Large machinery shed to house tractors, spray units, forklifts, front deck mowers and much more - all included in the sale
This is an impeccably presented property that offers excellent opportunity for increased future growth. It is fully equipped with everything you need to operate the farm with an extensive plant & equipment inventory.
This property is one of a kind and is waiting for your inspection.
Inspection is an absolute must!! LIFESTYLE WITH INCOME.
We welcome conjuncting migration agents to enquire on behalf of your clients.
Price on application
Inspections by appointment only
Keywords: Farm Agriculture Trees Avocado Fruit Vege Rural Farming