We have experienced business brokers specialising in various types of businesses. These include:
· Tattersalls outlets
· Licensed Post Offices
· Import / Wholesale / Distribution
· Food and Hospitality related businesses
· The Service Industry
· Hotels and Bottle Shops
· Health & Beauty
· Legal Practices
· Child Care Facilities
Together with these specialised fields, our company has been marketing a wide range of businesses and property types in metropolitan and country areas of
More recently, we have acquired a license to operate in
On the international front, we maintain strong links with our affiliate office in
Our ability to adjust to market trends and provide up to the minute advice on a broad range of business issues will keep you well ahead of the competition!
When engaging the services of a business broker, there are many different aspects that need to be considered. Selling or acquiring another business is not a simple decision. It demands the creation of a strategic business plan that requires investigation, planning, budgeting, consideration of alternatives, and implementation.
All our brokers have the knowledge, skills, expertise and ability to help you and your business conclude this transaction. As apart of our service we offer:
· Marketing and sale by private treaty, auction or tender
· Opinions of Market Worth
· Professionally prepared profiles.
· Consultation and advice to clients in relation to business and/or property acquisition
· Referral to a network of specialist solicitors, accountants and other industry bodies
Why Choose Wollermann & Associates?
When selling or acquiring another business, you require an approach that is professional, personalised, and proactive in order to reach your objective.
At Wollermann & Associates we understand and acknowledge this process through our service and commitment to our clients.
We have created, developed, and implemented a service strategy that allows our company and brokers to:
1. Search - We have access to a large database of buyers that are genuine and have the available resources to a buy a business.
2. Screen - As an enquiry comes through on your business, our company has a number of procedures in place that establishes a rapport and defines the true nature of the enquiry. These procedures are designed to source a true and genuine buyer.
3. Show - After the enquiry has been screened, the potential purchaser will be asked to sign confidential waiver to ensure that the information is treated as private and confidential. The potential purchaser will receive a business profile on your business that has been prepared and will be followed up shortly after receiving and reviewing the profile.
4. Sell - As the prospective buyer has been introduced to the business, we now go to work on selling your business to them. We pursue and combat from many different angles to create and form a rapport with the prospective purchaser to understand and help formulate an offer that is presentable and achievable to the vendor and purchaser.
Also when engaging the services of Wollermann & Associates you are getting more than a business broker, you are getting a business partner that will be there from day one to settlement day of your business. This may be short term or long term, but your business broker from Wollermann & Associates will be there from start to finish in order to achieve your business objective.
We will also provide support and guidance to you, as our company has access to vast referral network of solicitors, lawyers, accountants, and financial advisors to name a few.