RAINE & HORNE BUSINESS BROKING SYDNEY IS A LICENSED, SPECIALISED DIVISION OF RAINE & HORNE COMMERCIAL NORTHERN BEACHES, PROVIDING AN UNMATCHED SERVICE FOR BUSINESS OPERATORS TO MAXIMIZE THE PRICE OF THEIR BUSINESS.
Our reputation is based on honesty and integrity and employing professionals with the exceptional skills, delivering a quality of service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Our professionalism and expanding market presence provide clients with the assurance that their interests are totally catered for.
Every customer is treated with the utmost respect, building trust and confidence, developing a strong personal relationship.
Our office consists of a team of dedicated professionals focused on sales of businesses located on the Northern Beaches that includes leasehold businesses and freehold going concern businesses.
Attracting and retaining superior staff with professional skills and experience we understand the seller’s objectives and are able to review the business profile and market the business accordingly.
WHAT DO WE DO FOR OUR SELLERS?
- Understand seller’s objectives.
- Review business profile.
- Perform initial business appraisal and verify sale price.
- Identify seller’s actions, company accounts, lease and related documents.
- Identify seller’s cost and agree time scale.
- Determine preliminary price range
- Promotion material and related advertising.
- Establish sales process inspection and contact strategy.
Marketing the Business
- Prepare marketing martial text
- Build information packs
- Monitor all enquiries and qualify buyers
- Regular reporting during the marketing process
- Create buyer shortlist, interview and check viability, sign non-disclosure agreements.
Select the Buyers
- Assess factors including financial ability, time scale and commitment to agreement.
- Negotiate letters of offer, sale agreements, identify solicitors and accountants.
- Arrange and co-ordinate buyers inspections, meetings with sellers and landlords.
Negotiate and Monitor
- Coordinate and monitor the contract process, sale and trust account.
- Close transaction and clear financials.
Negotiating the Purchase
- Supporting the due diligence process.
- Satisfactory review of business records to support the sellers representations.
- Trial period if required to verify takings in a high cash business.
- Identify finance requirements and assist where required.
- Review lease conditions and staffing issues.